Project: Construction of Yen Xa wastewater treatment plant with capacity of 270,000 M3/day in Hanoi city of Yen Xa wastewater treatment system
1. Project name: Construction of Yen Xa wastewater treatment plant with capacity of 270,000 M3/day in Hanoi city of Yen Xa wastewater treatment system
2. Client: Hanoi People’s Committee
3. Project location: Project in Thinh Liet commune, Thanh Tri district, Hanoi City
4. Consultant shop drawing: Chodai & Kiso-Jiban Vietnam Co., Ltd
5. Implementation time: June/2019- October/2022
6. Project introduction:
Yen Xa wastewater treatment system construction project in Hanoi city has a total investment of about VND 5,800 billion (equivalent to about 28.42 billion JPY) using the Japanese government’s ODA (through organization Japan International Cooperation – JICA) and reciprocal capital of Vietnam. With the goal of building a sewer system to collect and treat domestic waste water in the urban centers of the two sides of To Lich River, Lu River, Lu-Clay River Flood and Nhue River’s left bank. Specific objectives of the project:
a) Building a wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 270,000 m3 / day and night according to traditional activated sludge technology – type.
b) Construct a system of sewers to collect, sewer and connector system (along both sides of To Lich and Lu rivers) with a total length of about 52,621 km, diameter of 400-2400mm by underground method.
c) Service basin: S2 (According to the 1995 Master Plan adjusted in 2010), the catchment area is 4,874 ha, including the districts: Ba Dinh, Thanh Xuan, Dong Da and a part of Hoang Mai, Ha Dong and Thanh Tri districts. and Tu Liem district.
d) The basin population is expected to reach 900,000 by 2020
7. Scope of work performed and scale of bidding package:
*) Scope of work performed
– Structure, Civil and architecture
*) Scale of bidding package:
– Package 1 includes Yen Xa wastewater treatment plant system in Hanoi on a total area of 138,225 m2, of which construction area is 43,202 m2; floor area of 62,591m2; maximum height of the building is 27m; Maximum depth of work 24m
– Equipment system for inlet water pumping station, high pressure filter tank, equipment for reactive sludge reactor, equipment for aroten tank air blower, equipment for secondary settling tank, equipment for water treatment tank use, equipment for disinfection tanks, equipment for conveyor-type gravity sludge compressors, equipment for water separation, in addition to electrical systems for the entire plant